Who is this for?
The Software Leaders Advisory Program is ideal for senior developers who are proficient with code but lack the depth of experience with project administration, team accountability, managing development workflow, and sustaining team culture and morale.
What is it?
- A 4-to-8 week curriculum on becoming a highly effective technical leader followed by custom tailored direction in areas for continued growth.
- Refine essential leadership skills such as team workload management, proper task estimation, effective development workflow, building a positive culture, fostering team member career growth, onboarding new hires, and much more.
- Experienced guidance with decision-making on scenarios and complexities related to your specific projects, company, and team.
- Accountability on your progress with prescribed tasks and activities.
How does it work?
- Gain access to my private Slack team where you may contact me for same-day responses to your technical leadership questions. You will also be invited to a private program-specific channel where everyone in the program can communicate and share experiences.
- Every week we will meet one-on-one for 60 minutes via Zoom to discuss your progress, questions, and next steps.
- You will initially be provided a plan to grow in your ability to lead a technical team. The specifics of the program will be customized to you and will depend on your strength and experience as a leader.
- After completing the initial program, weekly advisement and “homework” will be determined based on the actual challenges you are experiencing in your day-to-day as the technical leader of your team.
Interested in Learning More?
Reach out for details on how I can help your agency.