Who is this for?
The Complete Agency Assessment is most beneficial for owners, leadership, and developers on teams of at least ten who are struggling with missed deadlines, blown budgets, or poor team morale.
What is it?
- Gain access to typically unattainable feedback from your team on what prevents them from doing their best work, what makes them consider leaving, and how they would suggest fixing your problems.
- Obtain an unbiased expert’s evaluation of your agency’s development processes, new hire onboarding program, continuing education opportunities, peer review/mentorship approach, and much more.
- Receive actionable steps to improving future project success, employee contentment, and profitability.
How does it work?
- The Assessment is a 2-day on-site workshop.
- Day 1 consists of one-on-one meetings with as many employees, leadership, and owners as is required to gain a clear understanding of the inner workings, social dynamics, and process your agency institutes. The conversations held during these meetings is confidential and entirely anonymous.
- Day 2 is a debrief of insights from Day 1 with leadership team members. After impressions are delivered, attendees will be led through a strategy session on improving in essential areas based on findings. A step-by-step action plan will be cooperatively formulated to direct your agency towards improving in areas of weakness.
- The primary deliverable for the Assessment is the insight acquired and action plan conceived, however, a high-level report of findings and action plan commitments will be created for reference.
Interested in Learning More?
Reach out for details on how I can help your agency.